Topic: Boys 2 M.E.N.D. Program Overview
- Scripture: Scriptures- Malachi 4:6, Jeremiah 31:29, Ezekiel 18:2, Matthew 28:19
- Speakers: Venshard Dobbins, The Potter’s House; Artrai Scott, The Potter’s House; McArthur Glaze, Rebirth; David Reeves, Mentor Connector; Christie Dobbins, Closing The Gap; Fred Perpall, The Beck Group; Chavez Turner, Turner Strategy Solutions; Cory Hughes, Tax Nation; and Ahmad Goree, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Motivate young boys to succeed
- Expose them to greatness
- Navigate the waters of maturity into manhood
- Disciple young males
- To help boys discover the principles of manhood
- Produce young men who exemplify strong character, sound judgment, academic excellence, and positive peer to peer interaction.
- Develop young boys ages 11-17 by equipping them with the tools necessary to reach their greatest potential; and foster growth within a fun and engaging environment.
- Institute a determination to reach their full potential
- Possessing the mind of Jesus Christ in every situation
- Train and develop boys of integrity
- Redefine the principles of manhood
- Mentor and father the fatherless