Position: Program Managaer_TORI
Job ID: Prg Mngr TORI
Date Listed: May 26, 2020
Program Manager Job Description
Summary: (Report to the Executive Director) Plans, implements, directs, and supervise activities of all T.O.R.I. program to ensure that goals or objectives of each program is accomplished within a prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Reviews program proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of program, and arranges for recruitment or assignment or program personnel.
- Confers with program staff to outline work plan and to assign duties responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of program personnel to ensure program progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by program personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares program reports for management, client or others.
- Confers with program personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinates program activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Make presentation within the community about T.O.R.I.
- Develop relationship with community partners
- Must be able to travel between Dallas and Worth
Supervisor Objectives: Include the following. Other objectives may be assigned.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
QUALIFYING EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Master’s degree in a social service or related field, Licensure Preferred from the state of Texas with 2 to 5 years supervisor experience working with at risk/high risk populations; may include part-time, volunteer or internship experience. Good knowledge base of Dallas and Ft. Worth community resources. Skills in the following areas are preferred: Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Program Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management, Inventory Control, Strong Verbal Communication.