Position: Partner Development Strategist
Job ID: Part Devep Strategist
Date Listed: March 22, 2021
Position: Partner Development Strategist FLSA: Salaried
Department: Business Performance Office Date: 9/1/18
Develop Partner engagement strategies that will grow the Partner base, increase Partner revenue and maintain strong Partner relationships. Interact with Partner Advocate Supervisor and Partner Advocate Team members to implement strategies and monitor progress. Collaborates with Marketing, Television and Social media teams to integrate the Partner message into overall brand strategies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with Director of Business Performance to analyze current trends in Partnership program participation and donations. Collaborates on forecasting analysis.
- Develops strategies for retention, recruitment and cultivation of the Partner base. Creates documentation necessary to facilitate strategies on global, national and local levels.
- Creates drafts and develops the language for strategies and initiatives including letters for direct mail, email and SMS messages, call center scripts and key talking points for executive management. Works with Marketing Department to ensure language harmonizes with overall brand strategies.
- Works with Partner Advocate Supervisor to coordinate implementation of retention, recruitment and cultivation activities via inbound/outbound call projects, email, chat and live venues.
- Engages Partner Advocate Team in team motivational activities.
- Meets with Senior Managers and executive staff to assess vision and strategic direction of the Partnership Program and future thrust.
- Develops and maintains Partner surveys and focus groups that can be used on-site at conferences and/or online to monitor our appeal to Partners and encourage feedback.
- Work closely with the TV Production team to integrate donor appeal scripting for The Potter’s Touch and other programming.
- Work closely with Senior Management and Executive Team to ensure the proper Partner appeals are on point.
- Identify fund raising opportunities/sources that meet the strategic objectives of the ministry.
- Works with Partner Advocate Team and Marketing to develop and maintain Partner welcome kit inventory, Partner premium gift offers, ministry resources and other value-add items that strengthens Partner connection and encourages retention.
- Works with Senior Management, Conference/Event Team and Executive Management to create Partner connection/interaction opportunities at ministry events, tours, church services and various venues.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Born Again with a high level of commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Must be detail oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and possess ability to work in high pressure situations.
- Must have very fluent PC skills including MS Office Products.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter.
- Analytical abilities and strong writing skills are essential to the position
- Works under normal conditions in an office environment.
- Some travel may be required.
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. It does however reflect the principal job elements of this position.