Position: Partner Advocate
The Partner Advocate is primarily responsible for handing inbound and outbound calls as well as assisting with cultivating major donor and partner relationships, and VIP Concierge services. Special projects, such as courtesy calls, various points of contact, outbound call projects, and data research for customer compliant resolution are among the duties. Advanced knowledge of the ministry database management system will be required as this position may be utilized to assist with transaction research and adjustments as needed. On-site support to provide service to ministry partners and VIP's during conferences and events are required.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Excellent verbal communication and problem solving skills.
- Advanced computer skills (i.e. MS Word, Outlook and Data Entry)
- Good typing, spelling and written communication skills. A professional phone voice and advanced public relations skills.
- A minimum of 3 year telephone customer service experience.
- Normal office environment
- Some travel may be required
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Daily inbound and outbound calls completed through the use of ACD software and CRM system.
- Call handling for inbound customer donations, product orders, conference registrations, new partner enrollments and all customer service issues are handled as needed.
- Able to diffuse and resolve escalated issues.
- Engage all callers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintain a pleasant speaking voice and have the ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints. Remain courteous when faced with difficult or irate callers and represent the ministry appropriately.
- Provide additional assistance in obtaining the goals of the department as needed.
Equipment to be used:
- Desktop or Laptop Computer
- Photocopiers/Printers/Fax Machines
- ACD Software
- Donor Studio Software
Typical Physical Demands:
- Ability to bend and lift minimal of 10 pounds.