Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job ID: Digital Marketing Spec
Date Listed: May 26, 2020
Company: T.D. Jakes Ministries | The Potter’s House of Dallas
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Compensation: Salary, commensurate with experience
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to provide integrated marketing solutions for our large-scale proprietary events. This role is responsible for distributing promotional and inspirational content across all digital channels including, but not limited to: social, email, SMS text messaging, and web. This role requires a high level of organization, project management skills, and holistic thinking. The position is based out of our corporate headquarters in Dallas, Texas and reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Become an expert on our mission, brands, and audiences to help spread the word of the Lord!
- Take an asset through to completion by distributing on all relevant platforms including social media networks, web pages, YouTube, in-service promotional vehicles, sms text messaging, email campaigns, OTT, on-demand solutions, etc.
- Keep up-to-date and utilize the latest and brand relevant features of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and other social media networks
- Update web content regularly including calendar of events
- Set-up stream keys through social channels
- Partner with internal and external resources on production of video clips
- Attend Sunday and/or Wednesday services for identifying key sermon messages, developing content-focused assets, and distributing assets through digital channels
- Serve as customer service agent or liaison for digital users, answering or routing inquiries in a timely fashion
- Repurpose, repurpose, repurpose!
- Deliver regular reports that analyze performance across Social Media platforms
- Work with content producers and graphic designers to create collaterals
- Assist with finding creative solutions to garner engagement on social media platforms
- Curate, develop, schedule and manage content for use across Social Media platforms that support corporate goals and objectives
- Monitor, listen, and engage with end-users to foster a sense of community online and brand loyalty
- Maintain a working knowledge of Social Media trends, applications and best practices.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to maintain brand consistency and harmonization
- Ensure the copy published on Social Media platforms has a clear and cogent message that is developed for its intended audience
- Maintain project schedules
- Stay up-to-date on ‘Partner’s in Christ’ digital marketing efforts and industry news/trends
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintains 360-Thinking
- Execute the distribution of assets like a well-oiled machine
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, English, digital media or other related field
- Minimum 1-year experience in marketing
- Agency Experience preferred
- Superior writing/grammar skills
- Motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Well-versed on social media marketing fundamentals
- HTML understanding a plus
- B2C experience a plus
- Faith-based knowledge extremely useful in this role
- Energetic, proactive, positive, flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced, and ever-evolving environment
- You’re a team player who can take differing viewpoints into consideration and maintain grounded when decisions are in conflict with your prospective
- Seeking a continuous learner who is eager to take on new challenges
- Sound emotional intelligence to help thrive in a diverse workplace
- Identify opportunities for growth and pursue them relentlessly
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Work for an organization whose mission is to change lives
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401(k)
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off, plus holidays (and even your birthday!)
- Life Insurance
- Company values work-life balance
- Wear jeans to work every day (unless you have an important meeting of course!)
In 1996, Bishop T.D. Jakes moved his church of 50 families from Charleston, W.Va. to Dallas and founded The Potter’s House church. Today more than 30,000 members comprise this multiracial, nondenominational church with nearly 60 active ministries. The ministries include programs for teenage mothers and abused women, a homeless outreach, a GED literacy program, an outreach for drug and alcohol abusers, and an AIDS ministry. Another highlight of The Potter’s House is the Prison Outreach Ministry. More than 325 prisons in 35 states have been impacted through this ministry. The ministry’s primary focus is to equip individuals by providing practical avenues for re-entering society. To learn more, visit www.thepottershouse.org.
T.D. Jakes Ministries is an equal opportunity employer; we provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.