Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Job ID: Digital Marketing Manager
Date Listed: March 9, 2022
We’re seeking a multifaceted Digital Marketing Manager to develop and execute digital marketing strategies that bring awareness and build brand affinity with our new and existing audiences. This leadership position with direct reports will play an integral role in the company, managing the technical infrastructure and strategic plans behind digital distribution channels such as: social, email, SMS text messaging, and web. This role will be in charge of ensuring the organizations 70+ ministries and brands get support through digital channels. This role requires a high level of strategic thinking, creativity, technical skills, attention to detail, and project management skills. The position is based out of our corporate headquarters in Dallas, Texas and reports to the Executive Director of Digital and Social Media.
- Become an expert on our mission, brands, and audiences to help spread the word of the Lord!
- Develop, own, manage and execute T.D. Jakes Ministries (TDJM) digital audience growth, retention, and awareness strategies
- Manage team of five (2 digital marketing specialists, 2 digital marketers, 1 digital marketing intern)
- Maintain brand consistency with each asset
- Directly responsible for ensuring emails get delivered on-time and to the appropriate segmented audiences
- Ensure a solid plan is in place for tracking results
- Work with content producers and graphic designers to create persuasive collaterals
- Write comprehensive creative briefs and digital marketing plans that help educate direct and support teams about the task at hand, while making it as efficient as possible for them to execute deliverables
- Find creative solutions to garner engagement on social media platforms
- Develop mechanisms and protocols to acquire and track donations through social channels and other digital distribution methods
- Help put measures in place to ensure free and paid content is not cannibalized
- Repurpose, repurpose, repurpose!
- Responsibly maintain project schedules and budgets
- Partner with digital sales on configuration and optimization of on-demand and store digital promotional initiatives
- Communicate digital activities in advance to relevant stakeholders (digital marketing alerts)
- Strategically segment audiences to maximize results
- Maintain up-to-date on ‘Partner’s in Christ’ digital marketing efforts and industry news/trends
- Responsible for working with the database team for ongoing data hygiene
- Adhere to federal legislations including CAN-SPAM, and monitor, become the expert on new regulations, even international laws like Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
- Support international digital marketing efforts and ensure care is taken to manage and reach this audience.
- Maintain low unsubscribes/DNC while increasing response rates for both email and SMS text messaging
- Work closely with Digital Solutions team and Business Analyst to design promotions and compelling content to grow website visitors
- Provide digital marketing support for all of TDJM’s proprietary events
- Manage PPC and social media advertising budgets and execution
- Establish digital marketing KPIs at the onset of each new project. Continually iterate through campaigns to reach conversion goals. Develop and maintain a reporting framework to keep stakeholders abreast of performance.
- Utilize landing pages, web forms, promo codes, tracking codes, vanity URLs, dedicated phone numbers, etc. to measure results
- Manage vendor relationships ensuring quality, timeliness and accuracy of deliverables, agreements, and billing
- Other duties as assigned
- Seeking a strategic leader, with superior organization skills and attention to detail
- You are adept at creative solutions and quick to problem-solve
- Proven experience executing campaigns like a well-oiled machine
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, digital media or other related field
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in a marketing role
- Experience tracking the effectiveness of campaigns is a must
- Excellent writing/grammar skills
- Well-versed on digital marketing fundamentals
- Understand fundamentals of email marketing
- Understands basic framework of HTML/CSS
- Employee management experience required
- B2C experience a plus
- Data-driven, relying on facts to make decisions
- Energetic, proactive, positive, flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced, and ever-evolving environment
- You’re a diplomatic leader who can effectively communicate how your ideas reflect best practices. You take differing viewpoints into consideration and maintain grounded when decisions are in conflict with your prospective.
- Seeking a continuous learner who is eager to take on new challenges
- Sound emotional intelligence to help thrive in a diverse workplace
- Identify opportunities for growth and pursue them relentlessly
- Proficiency with an email marketing client (experience with Get Response a plus)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Work for an organization whose mission is to change lives
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401(k)
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off, plus holidays (and even your birthday!)
- Life Insurance
- Company values work-life balance
- Wear jeans to work every day (unless you have an important meeting of course!)
In 1996, Bishop T.D. Jakes moved his church of 50 families from Charleston, W.Va. to Dallas and founded The Potter’s House church. Today more than 30,000 members comprise this multiracial, nondenominational church with nearly 60 active ministries. The ministries include programs for teenage mothers and abused women, a homeless outreach, a GED literacy program, an outreach for drug and alcohol abusers, and an AIDS ministry. Another highlight of The Potter’s House is the Prison Outreach Ministry. More than 325 prisons in 35 states have been impacted through this ministry. The ministry’s primary focus is to equip individuals by providing practical avenues for re-entering society. To learn more, visit www.thepottershouse.org.
T.D. Jakes Ministries is an equal opportunity employer; we provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.