Position: Community Impact Director
Job ID: Comm Impact Dir
Date Listed: March 22, 2021
Job Title: Community Impact Director
Status: Full-time Exempt. Business hours, flexible hours as needed Department: MegaCare/Pastoral
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer Location: Dallas, with regional responsibilities
Job Summary: Leads and directs data collection, outcome analysis, evaluation, presentation and communication of results related to MegaCare’s Key Operational Initiatives and Community Impact work.
In addition, the Community Impact Director will assist the CSO with identifying and measuring the impact of ministry driven events and programs managed by the pastoral leadership team to ensure maximum impact and strategic alignment with organizational goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
Data and Measurement
- Determine and implement procedures to increase and maintain MegaCare’s measurement data integrity.
- Work with both program staff and service providers to ensure appropriate data is being collected, measured and communicated for accuracy of establishing baselines and gathering data for and reporting community wide results.
- Leads and supports MegaCare programs and staff in using data for decision making by identifying data needs, producing data analyses and incorporating staff input into strategic program/initiative outcomes.
- Collect and track key data points related to MegaCare’s area of strategic Create and maintain an organizational data book that contains current and sourced data related to our focus areas of Education, Health, Economic, and Humanitarian impact.
- Serve as a member of the internal MegaCare Strategy implementation Assist with implementation of any community impact processes related to data collection and/or evaluation.
- Provide support to MegaCare staff members and Pastoral Leadership team in understanding and using data in the evaluation of, programs, events and overall strategic alignment.
- Works with community partners to develop outcome measures for emerging programs and initiatives; represent MegaCare on appropriate coalitions regarding outcomes and measurement.
- Manages and implements the “Take5ChangeLives” fundraising platform into MegaCare Leads and directs the data collection, outcome analysis, evaluation, presentation and communication of results related to MegaCare’s Impact work.
- Simplify complex information into meaningful summaries and translate the key information into concise, simple and easily understandable charts.
- Create performance reports, scorecards and dashboards for our work in Education, Health, Economic, and Humanitarian Impact.
- Create performance scorecards and dashboards for the organization related to strategic plan performance and results.
Community Outreach & Impact (Latino/Bilingual Community)
- Advance MegaCare’s efforts to improve lives and meet community needs by leading the introduction and implementation of its organizational initiatives and programmatic work to the Latino community.
- Develops and builds relationships between MegaCare and other human service organizations who support the Latino community in partnership with MegaCare.
- Responsible for capturing and reporting measurable program data and results within the Latino community.
- Coordinates community needs assessment research.
- Extremely proficient in presentation skills, training and facilitation, both one-on-one and Must project a professional image at all times.
- Excellent communication (oral, written and listening) and interpersonal skills including ability to listen, show respect, incorporate new learning in the workplace and communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders, from neighborhood residents to funders and government officials Ability to appropriately present information and data in written, electronic and oral forms to diverse target audiences.
- Well-developed technical, statistical and qualitative analysis skills related to program planning and Proficiency in the use of data visualization tools.
- Independent self-starter with excellent project management Ability to provide accurate information, plan and manage multiple tasks and individuals, set own goals, establish priorities and meet ambitious deadlines in a timely manner.
- Ability to coordinate and conduct productive meetings.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment both independently and as part of a team.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Program Staff, Temporary Staff and Volunteers
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of four years relevant experience in planning and Equivalent combination of education and experience is accepted.
- Proficiency required in MS Word, Excel and other related computer programs.
- Knowledgeable in research