Our Covenant Relationship
PHIPA will embrace and foster the following ePHIPA Logossential elements of covenant
- To agree to parent the anointed through God-centered direction.
- To promote interdependence, yet maintain distinct, independent identity.
- To commit to dealing uprightly and with integrity toward one another.
- To establish strong relationships by accepting diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- To strengthen pastors by mentoring, impartation and "iron-sharpening-iron" dynamics.
Our Covenant of Relationship
PHIPA (Covenantor) Agrees to:
- Provide Spiritual headship and authority for senior pastors that desire to be "fathered" by the ministry of T. D. Jakes. Partner with pastors and churches in prayer and intercessory commitment.
- Serve in an advisory role when needed in critical or problematic situations.
- Provide special closed conference for senior leaders and members of the alliance.
- Provide access to T. D. Jakes Ministries' administrative headship.
- Provide seminars on leadership and church growth skills.
- Provide a broad networking exchange of ecumenical fellowship, communion and referral sources for churches.
Senior Pastors (Covenantee) Agree to:
- Provide use of the annual Pastor's and Leadership Conference as a source of spiritual support and inspiration for churches and preferred seating at all national conferences for your church delegates.
- Commit to prayer and intercession for T. D. Jakes Ministries.
- Act as a cooperative entity (Manpower support) with T. D. Jakes Ministries during national conferences while in your respective locations.
- Exhibit an attitude that is characteristically faithful, accountable and teachable. The ministry will then reflect Godly stature and Christ-like lifestyle.
- Exhibit support by actively partnering with the financial structure of this alliance through tithing from your personal income.
Important Information for All Members:
- Embrace an attitude of healing and restoration for the entire Body of Christ, at large.
In moral issues or inappropriate conduct, PHIPA maintains the right to withdraw without explanation, if necessary.
Your participation does not give the right to use the name or logo of T. D. Jakes Ministries or The Potter's House without prior written consent from our administration.
Your participation does not give the right to act an agent for, a spokesperson on behalf, or a representative of T. D. Jakes Ministries or the Potter's House.
Your membership does not entitle you to personal speaking engagements with T. D. Jakes. All requests for speaking engagements must follow the policy and procedures established by T. D. Jakes Ministries.
"For though you might have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet you do not have many fathers." - I Corinthians 4:15 KJV