God’s Leading Ladies Life Enrichment Program (G.L.L.)
God’s Leading Ladies Life Enrichment Program (GLL) is a widely celebrated program strategically designed to propel women out of their comfort zone and into their divine destiny through a challenging three month curriculum that covers such topics as leadership, relationships and finance.
Derived from the bestselling book of the same name by Bishop T. D. Jakes, the Program was started by Mrs. Jakes in 2003. Since its inception, GLL has grown from one chapter at The Potter’s House of Dallas to several chapters nationwide and over 2,500 graduates. The program has witnessed weekend writers and fledging entrepreneurs become published authors and business owners, while others have found their critical balance in career demands and relational needs.
With the collaborative effort of inspirational and visionary teachers and life coaches, GLL positions women to walk out of the shadows and into the light with their gifts stirred and skills honed.
GLL Curriculum Outline:
1. Through The Eyes of A Visionary (Purpose & Planning)
2. Being In Relationship With Life (Personal& Professional)
3. A Balance of Power (Body, Soul, & Spirit)
4. A Lifestyle of Leadership (Going First & Staying The Course)
5. A Credible Lifestyle (Financial Accountability)
6. A Healthy Life (Physical Fitness & Healthy Habits)
7. The Fine Art of Presentation (Projection, Influence, and Impact)
8. The Final Touch (Words of Wisdom & Love)
Contact the WoMan to Woman office for more information (214) 333-6315 firstname.lastname@example.org