The Potter's House Counseling Center
"Where no wise guidance is, the people fall, but in the multitude of counselors there is safety." - Proverbs 11:14
Life is tough.
Sometimes in spite of our best efforts we are still overwhelmed. At such times we need someone to reflect our Savior in the trenches of our inner battles and interpersonal struggles.
The mission of the Potter's Workshop is to walk with you every step of the way as you seek spiritual and emotional wholeness.
The Potter's House Center for Counseling and Behavioral Health
c/o The Potter's House
6777 W. Kiest Blvd
Dallas, Texas 75236
The Potter's Workshop we use different approaches to restore relationships between the individual and God, self and community.
Our programs include:
- Family Counseling (Children and Youth)
- Marriage Counseling - In partnership with our pastors
- Spiritual Growth Groups - They are designed to assist individuals in gaining victory over abusive, addictive and damaging thoughts or behaviors, while also building a closer walk with Jesus.
- Referral Services for Members.
- Special Programs
- Special Messages
- Post Traumatic Stress
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Efforts
- Counseling Center Services
"The Potter longs to put you back together again." - Jeremiah 18:3,4